running *** ( or waste transmission fluid.)

nhwrench01

Reaction score
well, im calling it fixed.
After over 1/2 tank of clean diesel and 3/4 of a tank of ***. and no "filter light" i believe its fixed.
the 911 helped with the water in the clean diesel , and after draining the rear tank (***) i know there is no water in it.
i will just fill up at a different station from now on. So, if the pump is running slow,,, stop and go somewhere else. I will....

YJMike92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm glad you have it worked out.
I've driven 2000-3000 miles on a combination of WATF and WMO (0/20, 5/20, AND 5/30)with no problems. I'm also using it in my old tractors. The only issue I have right now is I'm centrifuging more oil then I'm using.

nhwrench01

Reaction score
I'm glad you have it worked out.
I've driven 2000-3000 miles on a combination of WATF and WMO (0/20, 5/20, AND 5/30)with no problems. I'm also using it in my old tractors. The only issue I have right now is I'm centrifuging more oil then I'm using.

Thanks, im glad im back in the *** game. i love filling up at home !
boy, id love a centrifuge. some day..most would call having to much fuel is not a problem ..( ha,ha)

nhwrench01

Reaction score
well, update,, so far so good. the free fuel for this year is coming to a end. Its getting cold here and the other day running on ***, i stalled, due to it being to cold for the atf to flow enough to keep the truck running.
granted , i was running up hill, in the am, at the top, it sputtered and died ..
switch to diesel only tank , crank a few times . and im off.
i have run on aft since, but, the days are getting shorter, colder and ill be mixing diesel in with the aft soon. But on a good note. i have driven 3700 miles this summer for free.
its all good........

YJMike92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
3700 Miles free is a good thing.
My tractors are starting harder in the cooler temps. Once started they do fine. The Mercedes with the OM617 engine thrives on this stuff no matter what temperature it is. I have yet to put it in the IDI because it's been down for over a year. Hopefully, I'll get it going again in the spring.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William88

Members online