Riffraff Up pipes

Kevin 007

Full-floater
Reaction score
It's been a while since I have bought up pipes. I recall hearing about Riffraff being out of stock on SD 7.3 up pipe kits a while back and it seems to be the case on their website.

Does anyone know the estimated wait time or if they actually are still selling them? If not, where's everyone going these days?

I will be buying an EBPV deleted pedestal and up-pipes for a late 99

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i went on e-bay and looked for stainless bellowed pipes... EBPV delete and turbo outlet for about $150.
it outlasted the engine :joker:

You must be registered for see images attach

catbird7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm new to these engines however have two to learn from. One is a 2000, the other 2003. The 2000 has non-bellow pipes and appear to be normal steel while the 2003 has bellows and appear to be stainless. Cleaned up the bellowed pipes and painted with high heat coating.

greenskeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Original up-pipes on both my trucks. However, I've heard to go with the bellowed style and not the donut type.

Alwaysreadyrob

2002 7.3 POWERSTROKE 4x4
Reaction score
Are any of you in Ca ? I have to be careful because my 2002 Powerstroke has to be smogged , is there anything I can do to the exhaust that will still allow it to pass ? Will they even check my exhaust system ?

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are any of you in Ca ? I have to be careful because my 2002 Powerstroke has to be smogged , is there anything I can do to the exhaust that will still allow it to pass ? Will they even check my exhaust system ?
im in CA i had a 2001 and a 98 7.3 that needed to be smogged.
if you have the hood that tells the smog tech that its a non catalytic truck, they wont check.
all they do is a visual on the cat converter,(if cataylistic) air box, and obdII scan.
they dont even sniff them.

VandalS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i went on e-bay and looked for stainless bellowed pipes... EBPV delete and turbo outlet for about $150.
it outlasted the engine :joker:

how long did you have them on there? Do you have a link or brand that you bought?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William88

Members online