Red Head Steering Box

jhenegh

Truck Still Earns its Keep
Reaction score
One basically brand new Red head box for sale. For sure less than 2,000 miles on it, probably less than 1,000.

Why? Even after install, I was battling a loose front end. Couldn't tell where it was coming from. In the process, I installed a genuine Ford Reman box too and chased down tie rids etc. and eventually figured out the Red Head was NOT the problem. With that said, it wasn't worth it to me to pull a new Ford reman out as well once my loose steering problem was solved.

Yes, I was the one who set up the group buy in 2016. That's when I bought this unit. It has been on the self since that fall until now.
https://www.oilburners.net/threads/official-red-head-steering-box-group-buy-thread.76439/

$200 to your door

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve been happy with my second one... first one not so much. Second was great. I can’t complain too much about the service. It was actually out of warranty and the traded it anyway. No real questions asked.

HS108

Diesel Newb
Reaction score
this didnt happen to fall apart did it? I almost bought this, and now my box crapped out last night... go figure