REAL LED HEADLIGHTS

Alwaysreadyrob

2002 7.3 POWERSTROKE 4x4
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get true LED Headlights ? The ones I got took for on eBay were LED marker and directional lights only .

Alwaysreadyrob

2002 7.3 POWERSTROKE 4x4
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get true LED Headlights ? The ones I got took for on eBay were LED marker and directional lights only .

forgot to add 2002 F 350 Powerstroke

raydav

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have LEDs in my 2001 E350. The light is stronger and it is white. I will try to find the source.

But, for "real" LED headlights you need old style - round and rectangle, small and large. In the last couple years there has been an explosion of designs. Some pics are below. The ones in my 65 Mustang are my current preference; note the halo is white in run and yellow in turn. I now have the same design in quad 5.25 in my 76 Montego, and 5x7 in my 84 E350 - I replaced the ones in the pic.
You must be registered for see images attach

Alwaysreadyrob

2002 7.3 POWERSTROKE 4x4
Reaction score
That being said “ explosion “ of production how did they overlook the 200-2015 F models ?

raydav

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That being said “ explosion “ of production how did they overlook the 200-2015 F models ?

When there were only four headlight designs the aftermarket could do a lot. But since the manufactures decided that every make and model would have unique headlights, all you are going to get from the aftermarket is bulbs. And that is what headlightrevolution.Com is.

I have a 2001 E350. The standard model still had 5x7 sealed beams. I have the deluxe model with plug-in bulbs. I do have LED bulbs, but, I am going to try to back-level so I can use 5x7 multi-element LEDs.

I predict that when the repair channel runs out of these unique headlights, vehicles will be totaled for lack of replacements. Progress.