Rallies, Get-togethers, meets etc........

XOLATEM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well crap I wish I had seen this could of had lunch. Next time.
You're on...We can grab a burger or something and sit in the church parking lot near the Airgas store. The Wendy's there is having trouble with staff...so...I'll have to get maybe KFC.

For the moment I am using the Girl Truck...(brand "X") and She and I are passing through occasionally. My F-350 will be showing up after a few weeks.

You'll recognize the Girl truck. it has a circular saw cut in the tailgate.
That and a bent bumper is my wife's major contribution to customizing the poor thing...I was kinda proud how she handled the Porter Cable...

But I just Knew she was gonna nick the truck...it was kinda like watching a train wreck in slow motion...

I have some other stories...but I'll save it for another time.

Have a good week

Dirtleg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You're on...We can grab a burger or something and sit in the church parking lot near the Airgas store. The Wendy's there is having trouble with staff...so...I'll have to get maybe KFC.

For the moment I am using the Girl Truck...(brand "X") and She and I are passing through occasionally. My F-350 will be showing up after a few weeks.

You'll recognize the Girl truck. it has a circular saw cut in the tailgate.
That and a bent bumper is my wife's major contribution to customizing the poor thing...I was kinda proud how she handled the Porter Cable...

But I just Knew she was gonna nick the truck...it was kinda like watching a train wreck in slow motion...

I have some other stories...but I'll save it for another time.

Have a good week
Yeah that might be on of those stories that's so much better with the visual.

Just give me a heads up. If you want a good burger, Angelles off 81 exit 150.

And depending I may be in a truck a car or a bike. I never can tell what each day brings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freqencyheight

Members online

No members online now.