Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Alwaysreadyrob

2002 7.3 POWERSTROKE 4x4
Reaction score
Just hoping my credit card wasn’t comprised.
No answer on phine call too ,
Should I be worried ? I ordered the air filter assembly on the 8th ?

Jason1377

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just left that site here are the pictures n i use Google chrome as a browser on my phone.

Alwaysreadyrob

2002 7.3 POWERSTROKE 4x4
Reaction score
Ok, thx, i know it is a small business and a good one but when you think your credit card info may be floating around the ethernet it is a little unsettling, especially when your credit limit is really high

Alwaysreadyrob

2002 7.3 POWERSTROKE 4x4
Reaction score
Ok, this is what i think happened. Justin had the website down for upgrades or maintenance so the link i was using was a broken link i suppose. Still waiting for part tho.

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@snicklas could probably explain this better but I believe security certificates are something you buy when setting up a website, my understanding is it’s a kind of guarantee for your customers that they are dealing with a secure line, kind of like an ASE cert for a mechanic. At least that’s my limited understanding.

Alwaysreadyrob

2002 7.3 POWERSTROKE 4x4
Reaction score
Like i said i had the link saved on my iphone so something may have changed is why i got those screenshots

BrianX128

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You also can get that error if you are on one form of internet connection and your connection changes. It's a two way communication online even loading a page and doing nothing else on your end. Your web browser basically thinks I was making a call from 555-555-5555 and now it's being made from 777-777-7777 which isn't normal so I better warn the user. This can be as simple as your wifi cutting out and going to 4g on a phone and the same thing can happen if a web host pulls a server down for maintenance and the site gets hosted by server B.

Moral of the story is your fine, and I bet if you re-load the page after closing your browser and re opening it the error will go away.

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
I just went to r&d’s websight with Firefox and Safari on my iPad. I did not get the warnings posted about.

I’ve seen that when a security certificate on a website has an issue or is “out of date”. Or, some browsers will give you a warning if it’s not using https which is HyperText Transfer Protocol Secure....

I’d agree with some kind of update happening, or it was caught just at the right time when the certificate expired.

Also as mentioned, I’ve seen funny thing happen, especially with something that you have to sign in to, like a bank app, if you are bouncing back and forth from WiFi to cellar data. It thinks you are someone else and blocks you.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William88

Members online