Questions about the first Gen Lightning.

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
talked with my friend and he said the 93s had the charcoal, 94s has the light opal and the 95s have the dark charcoal although i havent seen a 95 in person to actually say i seen it.

Trying to get the link to the Lightning specs. But the 95s also had light opal gray interior as well.

just was on autotrader and there are 3 95 Lightnings that have light gray interior with the charcoal seats

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
who knows, like i said i never seen a 95. but i can safely say one thing, its Ford who knows what they did and why they did. i seen combos of stuff never "offered".

Reaction score
I saw a rolled first gen Lightning the other day on a roll back. I wish I could have followed him. I would love to have gotten my hands on that truck.

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
Hmm. It sounds like a first gen will not be on my short list of vehicles to buy any time soon.

Get one now while the economy is in the *******. People are hurting and getting rid of their toys. I paid 7k for mine 4 years ago and it is worth more now

Sir Clerke

Reaction score
Actually the frame in the kickup area in the rear wheelhouse has just another piece of the same frame welded in over the top. Kind of a butcher method but I guess there wasn't a real body man involved. It worked but it is a source of rust between these two pieces. I have two of these trucks. A 94 with a flat tappet cam and a 95 with a roller. the 94 is black and the 95 is white. Looking for a red 93.