Question about what years seats will interchange.

ocnorb

IDIT
Reaction score
I stumbled across a guy parting out 3 F-350s near me. I bought the Dana 60 out of the front of the 93. Will go pick it up later today.

It has the split bench seat with a fold down console and headrests. It is in OK shape. It has some buttons on the side. I'm not sure if they are lumbar adjustments or if it is a power seat?:confused: I looked at the floor mounting on both trucks and they appear to be identical. Anyone know for sure if they are a bolt in? Wiring up the power stuff is no problem if that is what I have to do. (I really prefer manual- so I may see if the power stuff can be swapped over.)

The back seat is like brand new and also has the head rests on it. I am tempted to buy them both, but not sure how much he wants for them. He also has a ZF5 speed (4x4) from a 460 for $500. Claims it has real low miles. Man this is getting expensive!:rotflmao

Last edited:

ocnorb

IDIT
Reaction score
Here is a crappy pic of the seats if it might help:
You must be registered for see images attach

ocnorb

IDIT
Reaction score
Cool! Thanks guys!

I just worked out a deal on the parts... ended up with both seats (front electric is lumbar only), the front axle, and a set of tires and rims (ALCOAS! ;Sweet).

More than I wanted to spend, but I think we did OK on the deal. :dunno

He offered me the whole truck, but it was more money and time than I really wanted to deal with right now.

Pick it all up tomorrow.:thumbsup:

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got seats just like those. There nice in a 2wd, but I'm pulling them for something with a little more give.

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
sorry for the hijack but i got a simalar question not worth starting a thread for. will a seat out a 88 f150 bolt into a 93 f250? thanks!

IDIDieselJohn

0-60....eventually
Reaction score
The XLT Lariat seats from the 87-91 trucks are great, they also have a center fold down arm rest and are molded like bucket seats on each end.

Heres mine in my F150 Custom.

alienturtle

Human
Reaction score
Here is a crappy pic of the seats if it might help:

I have those exact seats in my 89..the PO put them in there. They are starting to get all worn out. The back of the seat wobbles back and forth pretty bad. I was stupid and replaced the center console part with a custom sub box..I wish i still had my cup holders :puke::puke::mad:

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
sorry for the hijack but i got a simalar question not worth starting a thread for. will a seat out a 88 f150 bolt into a 93 f250? thanks!

Here is how the seat thing goes AGAIN

this is for 80-96 F150 and 97 HD F250/F350

a reg cab seat will fit a reg cab and crew cab
a crew cab(front or rear) will fit a crew cab or reg cab
a supercab will ONLY fit a supercab

It does NOT matter what year seat you use as long as it is in the 80-97 window

Other year seats will fit, but you ill need to modify

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i got the same seat front and rear in my duallie.and my super duty had it.very comfy!especially if ya need a nap.love them.

Blind Driver2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone fitting a Rear fold down van seat to a crewcab? I'm going to use my truck for long distance hauling. It would be nice if a fold down bench seat would fit :D

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is how the seat thing goes AGAIN

this is for 80-96 F150 and 97 HD F250/F350

a reg cab seat will fit a reg cab and crew cab
a crew cab(front or rear) will fit a crew cab or reg cab
a supercab will ONLY fit a supercab

It does NOT matter what year seat you use as long as it is in the 80-97 window

Other year seats will fit, but you ill need to modify

i pulled the bench out of my current reg cab f250HD (it was firm and i like soft) and replaced it with my previous trucks seat.a '96 f150 super cab (nice and soft/with a lot of bounce) and it bolted in just fine.i bolted up the '93's reg cab bench in the old '96 before i sold it and it matched fine as well.
here's a pic.it's grey,so i threw a low cost black seat cover over it.
though it tilts inward,the seat cover stretches enough to get behind the seat ok lol.
(its hard to find a seat cover with a full bottom and split in half back--for affordable $ anyway.so i said screw it hehe.)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmustang1965

Members online

No members online now.