PSA on CDD Phone Line

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wanted to let everyone know that today and for a possibly a few more days I will be unable to answer the phone line at the shop. I had some preexisting lung damage flare up yesterday, and I am being treated for exogenous lipoid pneumonia, I will do my best to stay on top of orders but I won’t be able to answer the phone for some time. If you have any product inquiries, or technical questions I am more than happy to answer them here, on our Facebook page and at [email protected].

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
That sucks man! Take care and get better. You have to take care of yourself first.

Selahdoor

How can I help you, or make you laugh, today?
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have some idea what that's like! You are in my prayers to get over this faster than you ever have before.

Garbage_Mechan

Garbage Mechanic
Reaction score
Wes, don’t mess around with that! Just got my wife back on her feet from pneumonitis.
I know it is tough when you have a growing business and customers but take it easy and get really well. You aren’t Superman just super IDI man lol. Take care! If I was in Texas I’d come help you with the shop

riphip

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Praying for your recovery Wes! Been there with the walking pneumonia. In & out of the heat and A/C will get to you fast

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone, the support has been phenomenal! Many messages of shared experiences and all over support, great bunch of folks here and in the IDI community. My bronchoscopy looked promising, Ill be getting another cat scan in a month to check up on it, but have another week and I will be transitioning back to my full duties.