Princeton Illinois

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One of my Facebook page customers is broke down in Princeton Illinois do we have anybody close?

He had a cracked injector line. That all fixed and is having trouble getting his truck started.

gandalf

Reaction score
The Members Support List is long outdated, and not organized by location. If you were to look through it, name by name for 15 pages there is no guarantee the person you find is still a member. That list needs to be re-done and updated. Princeton is on Interstate 80, so there ought to be some one within a reasonable distance. If not, perhaps some one could "Overnight" him a replacement injector line.

Opps. I just reread your post. He apparently doesn't need an injection line, but just help in starting. Maybe some one could talk him through the process. He may need to recharge batteries before all is said and done.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've had no response as yet he's having a hard time getting it started and I told him don't burn up your starter course he left his spare starter at home.
And I am walking him through the procedure the best I can I can't believe there's anything wrong with the pump cuz he drove it to where it's sitting with a broken injector line but nothing would surprise me now days

Reggie f250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sucks. I will try to be available if needed. I know what it is like trying to bleed air out. My own truck sat for 2 1/ 2 years before I tried to save it.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you very much, he just messaged me he got it running. Finally got the air out of the injection lines