PPump Timing Bump

snakebitegalvin

Reaction score
I got my 94 runnin on wmo. Its got stock injection timing and I need a little longer for my fuel to burn. Is there a way to bump the timing without removing the cover like you can on the old VE pumps?

u2slow

bilge rat
Reaction score
I got my 94 runnin on wmo. Its got stock injection timing and I need a little longer for my fuel to burn. Is there a way to bump the timing without removing the cover like you can on the old VE pumps?
Can you rotate the pump a few degrees toward the head? (Loosen nuts and lines first). The next step is skipping a tooth.

That's about all I got for a p-pump; I only have VE's.

snakebitegalvin

Reaction score
Can you rotate the pump a few degrees toward the head? (Loosen nuts and lines first). The next step is skipping a tooth.

That's about all I got for a p-pump; I only have VE's.
I'm gonna try rotating my ppump. I've only seen people do it on VEs so I wasnt sure but I guess we'll see!

Black dawg

Reaction score
you dont have to remove the whole timing cover, but you do remove the filler, and have to have the puller and timing tools to complete the job. Pump does not rotate.

Mt_Man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
This guy has some interesting wmo vids too