Potentially looking at an 03 quad cab long bed Cummins with the 6speed

anotheridi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have come across an 03 Quad cab with the 6speed for sale, I know the 03-04 had less problems than the later years, but the truck I am looking at has 250k on the clock but looks like it has 50k. The guy who is selling it is a well known guy who flips high mileage diesels all the time with a great reputation. THis particular truck has brand new tires on it with a brand new south bend clutch. Asking price is $14,000 is this reasonable? from a quick craigslist search this seems to be what they are going for, it is actually on the low end of the spectrum. Is there anything I should be looking at really ******* the truck, it comes with all the receipts from the recent work done on it. I am tired of fixing my 2 $3000 cars that I have and need to get back into a truck, I probably have over 5k in the past 2 years putting band aids on my two cars and would like something fun to drive, that will take a beating when I need it to, I don't mind working on cars/trucks but would rather work on something that is not a hooptie.