PEOPLE THAT PROVIDE EXCELLENT SERVICE!

papadiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A huge prop to Accurate Diesel in Bitely, MI, great rebuilt, pop correct IDI injectors, fair prices and other stuff available, worked fair and well with me, my 7.3 non turbo sings its praises!!!!

Alwaysreadyrob

2002 7.3 POWERSTROKE 4x4
Reaction score
Freebird- will get you any flange you need at a reasonable price
also has that firewall reinforcement plate, and a cool IP wrench.

typ4- need a turbo rebuilt? gaskets? cam? he's your man!

Conestoga diesel- not the cheapest, but awesome parts! great customer service

OLDBULL8- agreed, stand up guy and truth is in his words!

p.s. i like my shirts but my crusty socks are always up for grabs! :D
SAY MY FRIEND COULD USE THAT FIREWALL REINFORCING PLATE. Out here in Fresno CA. How much are they ? He has an 83 6.9

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
id like to send a big thanks out to Michael at ISSPRO!
developed gauge issues with my about a year old gauges.
he saw me on FB asking if anyone had issues.
he asked me to call him the next day.
3 days later, new gauges showed up!
awesome customer service

IDIFanatic

Reaction score
I see this slowed down. If you're in So cal and need leaf spring work, Atlas spring has does a fantastic job on heating and re-bending leafs and adding a leaf on multiple trucks for me. Great produce, Great price, quick turn around.

Skii

Reaction score
There' an engine shop in canton, OH where I got all my machine work done. These guys didn' have a clue about this ******** old 7.3, but they took it on and machined it, everything grade A. I'e wealth with them.before on gasses rebuilds, and they do all sorts of hypo ****, from small time rebuilds to gas pullin trucks. Shout out to keith and his family their at Canton Automotive Machine Services

8gitmusik1

1994_E350_7.3_IDI_N/A_E4OD
Reaction score
World Record FAST Shipping on G.R. Starter from DB Electrical-Tennessee!

I gotta share this with ya'll... For the record.....All I can say is UNBELIEVABLE!

Here is the low down.....

I checked everywhere. All the BIGBOX stores first. All were about $150 and UP plus a core deposit up front of a minimum of $101.00 and UP for a gear reduction 1994 7.3 IDI cargo van starter.

Then, I went online and looked at other retailers, same deal. Avg. $140-$275.00 for the GR Starter, plus, a CORE charge, up front.

Then I found this unheard of before company on the net, called DB Electrical. So, I did some research, asked, many questions, asked others on forums about anyone using them or having any good or bad experiences with them. Not one bad response or review that I could find. A few others used them for ATV's, Gassers, one other Diesel truck, still no bad press, so far so good.

Like some other "grey-beards" on here, my dollars are tight and once gone, don't easily come back into my wallet, so, I won't give up a red cent more than I have to unless I'm dealing with a great company, with great customer service, a great price and no B.S.

So, I pulled the trigger and placed an order with DB ELECTRICAL for a Gear Reduction Starter at 11:30 am yesterday, Tuesday Febuary 12th, 2019.

The P/N was SND0027 - Gear Reduction Starter for 88-94 Ford IDI (not OEM) for under a BENJAMIN-yep, $96 shipped (it also included a 1 year, no questions warranty). And, I got a receipt via e-mail a couple hours later. Ok, so far, so good. Then, later on last night, I was worried that I didn't receive any tracking info with the e-mailed invoice, because I read on their website, they said any order placed before 2PM went out for shipping the SAME day. So, at 5:30 am, with no tracking info yet, I sent a follow up e-mail. I checked my e-mail at 5:40am, 10 mins. after asking, and there it was, tracking info via UPS. I clicked on the link and it was stating that the STARTER was, unbelievably, already OUT FOR DELIVERY, today, yup!?! Thought it was a mistake, snafu, what???

But, 24hrs. later! At 11:30AM, it was delivered. WOW!

And, the kicker, FREE SHIPPING, YEP, believe it, on a BRAND NEW Gear Reduction Starter with NO CORE charge! And the fastest shipping Ive ever experienced! If the starter is as good as the timely, superman UPS shipping then my new starter may last a very long time.

Blew me away as all I can say. Take this with a grain of salt, but, amazing to me from Tennessee to just above Tallahassee, FL in lower South Georgia in world record shipping time.

And, no, for the record, I don't know, nor am I affiliated in ANY way with the company below (but, if anybody at DB Electrical reads this or gets ANY business from this post, do me a favor and cut the guys at Diesel Stop and Oil Burners a great deal too, and send me a T-Shirt, lol)

Hope this info helps others here, and hopefully, others have the same great shipping and customer service experience I had.

YMMV

Sent from my SM-T567V using Tapatalk

psy9zach

Full Access Member
Reaction score
in reguards to classicdieseldesigns, as a guy who runs a couple pizza places and entire job is based around customer service i have never experienced better customer service or patience before i am a person who has 1000 questions and zero confidence i just kinda force myself to do things and am very detailed as to not mess up Thewespaul sat on the phone with me for 40 minutes with questions for the harness and my ignorance of this motor and more specifically there gas tanks, turbo, wiring on the harness(mines got 4 different trucks (both gas and diesel), brakes etc even though it had nothing to do with the glowpug harness being sold, thats what you call going above and beyond. thanks to them i dont feel lost in oblivion trying to figure out things and i couldnt thank them enough. ive got no one helping me my entire experience is self taught just first year of mechanics school and most my experience is 80's motorcycles so these idi are always confusing im getting off topic point being is i can be hard to deal with bc i ask 800 questions that are all over the place and he had the patience to sit and talk with me calmly to the point of my question keeping me grounded and friendly to the boot its like dealing with your favorite uncle is the best way to put it takes you from frantic and confused to ive been doing this for years with just intelligent calm conversation. thanks again guys

lotzagoodstuff

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you are looking for a starter or alternator rebuilder in the greater Seattle area, look no further. Scott is "The Man". Super knowledgeable, super detailed, super fast and get this: competitively priced. He's got a ten second first gen Mercury Cougar too ;Sweet

My PSD and IDI both have rebuilt products from Scott and I would call his customer service "premier".

The Rebuilder
722 Central Avenue South
Kent, WA 98032
(253) 854-0904