OMG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I mainly post in the IDI section and work with fords but the other day i rode in my friends freinds 05 duramax (LBZ?) and it was amazing. He had a stock turbo with a different compressor wheel, and a banks six gun. my god was this thing fast. we smoked mustangs and riceburners and left tire streaks everywhere.

real nice and quiet but it had a nice sound to it and i liked it.

you guys have some really nice trucks..

matt

WOJO 1

Reaction score
Mine is only the LB7 but it does everything I have asked it to do with out any complaints.

dieseldummy

Lost in time
Reaction score
I like the technolody! Plug in a couple of connectors and I get 480+ HP to the rear wheels...

WOJO 1

Reaction score
The Duramax is quiet but my step dad has a 98' Dodge and for some reason when he starts that thing it just sounds mean. But I am glad I do not have to listen to it everyday.

82fordtruck

Reaction score
I got tired of the mean looks people gave you when you spray black smoke and make noise. Neverbothered me, but I was going to get a gasser until I drove my dmax.

TheBAT

Reaction score
My motto is "say it loud, say it proud" if they don't like it, they can get out of the way.

kev

stacerbob

Borderline Genius
Reaction score
Good motto, BAT. :D I do have having to turn mine off at the bank & drivethrus but its fun rolling coal:thumbsup:

beebelawn

Reaction score
prolly an lly. the lbz didnt come out until 06. the 05 is an great motor.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
I have always loved the sound of the 12v cummins until.... Now that I own one you can't talk around it outside unless you yell at each other - next one is gonna have to be quiet...

do you think I'm just getting old - lord I hope not...

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
I have always loved the sound of the 12v cummins until.... Now that I own one you can't talk around it outside unless you yell at each other - next one is gonna have to be quiet...

My biggest complaint about my Dmax is how quiet it is. Of course I'm used to the exhaust of my IDI's. But with that quiet exhaust you sure can hear the turbo whistle.:thumbsup:

Tom

holtzer1

Full Access Member
Reaction score

:backoff bite your tongue :backoff cookoo

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
E Moeller