OB stickers?

Would you be interested in buying an oilburners.net sticker?

• Yes

Votes: 75 85.2%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • maybe, not sure yet.

Votes: 12 13.6%

• Total voters

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ive got them........ Ive had them for nearly 6 months now. At everybodies request I spent about 500 clams on decals and now nobody seems to want one?

CLICKIT

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Ive got them........ Ive had them for nearly 6 months now. At everybodies request I spent about 500 clams on decals and now nobody seems to want one?

CLICKIT

Sorry dude, I'm ignoring you!

Honestly, I never saw this post I guess. I knew there was talk, but never saw a get them now post. They'll look good with those Wyoming mud flaps, don't you think? :)

Oh, same here, I'll get you a SASE and some money, do you prefer cash or cash? ;Sweet

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Check Is IN The Mail!!!!:hail:hail

Oh, same here, I'll get you a SASE and some money, do you prefer cash or cash? ;Sweet

I trust you guys..... what ever form of payment you come up with is OK. Dont worry about laying a stamp on the envelope but having it self addressed would be great, thataway I dont have to worry about mis-addressing it for the return ride.:thumbsup:

I was kinna hoping that I could get some to the 08 IDI bash as well....

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
I trust you guys..... what ever form of payment you come up with is OK. Dont worry about laying a stamp on the envelope but having it self addressed would be great, thataway I dont have to worry about mis-addressing it for the return ride.:thumbsup:

I was kinna hoping that I could get some to the 08 IDI bash as well....

Yeah, now you tell me, already stamped it and sealed it up! Could have saved myself what, 47 cents! :)

Sending you $20, SASE, but a fake address, don't what just anyone to have my addy you know!!! :)

Anyway, will get it in the mail tomorrow. I did cash, don't want any traceability if I have to go back to court!

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyway, will get it in the mail tomorrow. I did cash, don't want any traceability if I have to go back to court!

Mums the word if the black helicopters land here and begin asking me questions about you.;Really

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Mums the word if the black helicopters land here and begin asking me questions about you.;Really

Nah, won't be black helicopters, at least I hope not, hell, they'd make me pay for them too! They'll just tell me I have to peel the stickers off, all in one piece and re-usable and give them to the ex!!! :rotflmao

osus86diesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If there is an interest in T-Shirts, let me know. I work for a screen printing place and can get a great deal!:thumbsup:

My check is in the mail for 2 or 3, gonna check with the guys at home and see how many they all want.:Thumbs Up