North Idaho IDI parts

Macrobb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm up in the Sandpoint area of Idaho. I... Collect IDI parts.

I currently have pretty much anything you can think of when it comes to IDI parts, some in better shape than others:
1. Complete 6.9 blocks, in varying levels of repair. Have a couple of 7.3s I need to go through
2. 6.9 and 7.3 heads - both on and off motors.
3. Injection pumps - take-offs from JY, etc. Probably a good dozen of them in various places.
4. Injector lines - Several complete sets.
5. VRVs - at least two of them.
6. C6 tranny - a couple 2wd ones, possibly a 4x4 model as well
7. T18/T19 4-speeds - 4x4 models
8. ZF S5-42s - a couple of them, though I'm only selling if someone really needs one.
9. T-cases - several including both F-250 and F-350 models.
10. ZF trans/driveline brake - from F-superduty model(mounts behind ZF S5-42)
11. Copper radiators, though they need cleaned(crud or oil in them).
12. Frame from F-350 crew cab, crunched, but has some parts on it(along with crew cab body, which was rolled)
13. I have one complete Factory Turbo kit, which I will sell for the right price.
14. Have an older ATS 088 kit, still on truck, which I would sell.

About the only thing I *don't* have currently, is a tested running 6.9 or 7.3 "crate motor" I can sell - still working on getting those available.

Oh, and I also have a machine shop locally who will rebuild 6.9s and 7.3s if you pay him. I've delivered a motor "kit" to him for a customer before.

Any other parts - Ask, and I may have it. I have a ton of stuff in various places, lots of which is available. For instance, I've got a 7.3 with a thrown rod(but intact otherwise) that has effectively every part on it - heads, injectors, rockers, lifters, pushrods, valve covers, oil cooler, front and rear metal plates etc.

Also, I offer 'tuning' services for people who can meet me - I know how these things run, what to play with, and can get just about any IDI running fairly quickly and easily.

kodiak98400

Reaction score
you wouldn't happen to have the front tranfer case yoke for a cv driveshaft ? Im just a little south of you in Hayden. I also have a kent moore timing meter if you ever have the need for one. Gary

Macrobb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you wouldn't happen to have the front tranfer case yoke for a cv driveshaft ?
You mean like a F-350 front driveshaft? The F-250 and F-350 t-cases are different, and yes, the yokes are as well.
I may, on a T-case. I'll have to see.
Im just a little south of you in Hayden. I also have a kent moore timing meter if you ever have the need for one. Gary
Nice! I go down there about 1-2 times a month(to go to Costco and such).

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Help me find a job there please LOL (no really, we have been looking to get up in that area for a few years now)

kodiak98400

Reaction score
You mean like a F-350 front driveshaft? The F-250 and F-350 t-cases are different, and yes, the yokes are as well.
I may, on a T-case. I'll have to see.

Nice! I go down there about 1-2 times a month(to go to Costco and such).

Yes F350 transfer case yoke or complete transfer case. PM me with price if you have one. I have the drive line already. Thank you....Gary

Macrobb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Help me find a job there please LOL (no really, we have been looking to get up in that area for a few years now)
What sort of skills do you have, what sort of job do you want to get?

Yes F350 transfer case yoke or complete transfer case. PM me with price if you have one. I have the drive line already. Thank you....Gary
OK. Will do, but be patient please. I'm a little behind; my IDI parts are up at my property(not where I'm currently living), and I have to get up there and see.
(Also, I have to replace my PS pump in the '93 before I go to work on Monday <_<)

jwsfarrier

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for some turbo rods/pistons. Wondering if you have anything like that around. Does not need to be a full set. Thanks!

Macrobb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've not got any just lying around, but I do have a complete IDIT shortblock I bought a while back - it ran, with low compression. Let me know what you are thinking(PM me), and I'll see what I can do. If we make a deal, I can pull the pistons/rods.
As an added benefit, if the timing works out, there may not be any shipping costs - I'm going to be in Scholls/Beaverton area at the end of the month for a day or two, and I could meet you and drop parts off with you(or russ if you are working with him).

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramtough01