no start Advice welcome

motox tech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Long story short. Bought a 6.0 ford 03 f 250 crew. After many headaches, finally got frustrated enough to pull motor and do a 12valve swap. Have been happy with results up till today. Wife took to a local farm here and when she came back out to start...... nothin. cranks but no smoke. My initial thought was, Air Dog issues which have happened in the past but have been resolved in a very timely manner. But to my surprise air dog was working properly, so i then assume that some how air got in lines. Checked for fuel at injectors while cranking after loosening lines. Was by myself so all i could see was spitting fuel under hood which generally means good to go. Then when nothing happened after bleeding procedure was complete i got a little suspicious of ip. I did notice at 3rd injector line there was a steady stream of fuel coming out with key on and air dog pumping. that was kind of a red flag im thinking, but im not positive that thats not normal. Dont sound right to me. Truck will start and run on either BTW. ( i know either is a cardinal sin and really dont need 100 dont either your truck posts please) Any help please.