New To the Duramax

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Them Chebby boys are quick, only took almost 12 HOURS for the first response to my jab:rotflmao ....... BTW Bob, you ain't even got a chebby or duramax engine in yer crossbreed, saw that with my own eyes.

:kick:..... :fight: Touche' ...... now let go of yer wiener LOL

Uh, I responded 5 minutes after your post! :)

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that wasn't into the consideration of the buy, it was just a plus she wouldnt ***** if for some odd reason i said, you need to drive my truck now, as in im drunk and shes sober or i don't feel like moving it, or for some odd reason i cant or don't feel like driving my truck, thats all, she knows she doesn't matter in my overall decision, because i am going to do what i want in the end and its a tough **** situation for her if she doesn't like it
I had to record this one for later.:D
Talk tough now....you'll see how quickly things change when you get hitched up.:D;Sweet:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
she should sign up to this board, sounds like she need to tighten up the leash:rotflmao

congrates, cant say i am a big fan of the styling though. they look so "residential" to me.:D

tbirdfiend281

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya she doesnt have me on a leash, i just ask for her oppinion alot so she tends to give it to me without me asking on a regular basis

i wonder what kind of upgrades i can get into without majorly hurting the allison

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Ok, we need a pic with no ladder rack! That thing is fugly!!! :) Truck is NICE though, but I am partial to Chevy's anyway!

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i wonder what kind of upgrades i can get into without majorly hurting the allison

From what I've heard about your right foot...... A 2" block of wood under the gas pedal should be your first upgrade.LOL

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wait until you say I do.....:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao;Really

That's a great way to save the tranny...... Right after you say "I Do" you have to hand over the wallet, credit cars and check book... Then walla, no more money for toys to tear the tranny up.LOL

Without begging.... A LOT!!! :hail :backoff

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
You've seen what I go thru to get the goodies undetected. Gotta blow **** up first, then rebuild with better stuff & say it's all stock.

& Mike is right, wood under the pedal should be the FIRST thing you do. How many cars/trucks have you blown up in the last year??LOL

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
You've seen what I go thru to get the goodies undetected. Gotta blow **** up first, then rebuild with better stuff & say it's all stock.

& Mike is right, wood under the pedal should be the FIRST thing you do. How many cars/trucks have you blown up in the last year??LOL

:rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao
Scott how ya doin?

Tbird
Check out http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/index.php for your Duramax education. Then come back here and share.LOL

Tom

tbirdfiend281

Full Access Member
Reaction score
technically i haven't had any total failures this year. :D

Corolla - corner of transmission liberated itself off to cause a slow seep of transmission fluid after a night of thrashing because of my joy of having a clutch that didn't slip and an instrument cluster with a tach, note to self, don't burnout/powershift corollas

Thunderbird - after washing my car at Apple ford i proceeded to pull onto the little side access road sideways pedal to the metal, when the car caught traction after i got her straight again, what is normally a shift into 2nd gear turned into neutral, then upon driving around the block horible amounts of slipping

LOL i use to run my bird hard, the corolla i just get hyper because of its utter slowness

the duramax i have been driving like a civil person, because i really am honestly concerned about the overall well being of the truck, plus its been a while since i have had a half way descent ride so i kinda feel like a pimp

the corolla sees a regular daily beating, but unlike the Thunderbird it actually gets maintained.

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
the corolla sees a regular daily beating, but unlike the Thunderbird it actually gets maintained.

I would think most people would take better care of the hopped up T-Bird than the Crapolla. Yer just not right in the head.cookoo LOL

I got yer voicemail 'bout needing the trailer next weekend today & we had friends over for dinner tonite so I wasn't gonna call you back about it until tommorrow. Yer welcome to use it but 1. I may not be around to get it out from behind the trees as I'm supposed to work next weekend & 2. one of the middle boards is rotten & is crumbling at the rear of the trailer. It lost a good size chunck bringing the Bronco home a few weeks ago. Not a big deal as long as you don't put anything small right over it. Stop by & look at it if yer concerned. Only thing I have planned for the trailer in the near future is bringing my buddy's Kubota over here to level a spot for the shed I gotta build now. Need more more to destroy the Bronco in the garage;Sweet . Don't turf the lawn getting it out if I'm not here & bring a 2" ball.

tbirdfiend281

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks scott

i wont turff your lawn

the board being bad is fine i only need the trailor for furnature but ill make sure if small stuff ends up on the trailor, to steer clear of that area

you gonna be home/around this week at all?

the reason why the corolla gets maintained is that i actaully have extra money for it, the T-Bird was kind of milked along threw college and working for plaza, but since its gone i start clean for the most part, the red 302 i have right now hasnt seen the road yet, i just havent had a chance to adress the minor issues with it since i have been so busy lately

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
Not too bad. Been busy trying to make ends meet. Getting the honey due list out of the way asap. I poke in everyday or so, just kinda keep quiet.

How about you?

Same. Haven't had much time to put into the framing stuff. I've been spending all my extra time:rotflmao working on the photography business. Did you ever get your office done? I haven't poked in on the SD columns lately.

Tom

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramtough01

Members online

No members online now.