New To The Diesel World

Joseph Davis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All Right now I will have a person to call when I order the Mini-Mouse pump for my weekend Warrior Truck. The truck keep me going; but all the post I read about Conestoga Diesel Injection. I know it is a HIGH quality product stander you sell, and it will keep my truck running down the road like a Champ. it is a Pleasure to have you aboard! :Thumbs Up

BeastMaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome, Michael! Glad to see a Conestoga rep on board...

As you can see, there are a lot of us out here really in love with our old dinosaurs. I know I sure love mine. Its one of the very few things in my life that's obedient the laws of physics, and isn't carrying out some DRM "rightsholder's" agenda on my dime. As I get older, I sure appreciate the sheer elegance of simplicity.

These are amazing machines... and here's hoping we keep these last breeds of simple mechanical diesels alive and in service.

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
...Glad to see a Conestoga rep on board...

Um..... there always has beem a rep from Conestoga on the board, Agnem that posted in this thread is Mel Agne, that now owns Conestoga Diesel. He has been on oilburners since the start. It started with Mel having a "hot pump" built for himself. Then others asked if he could get them one. So he "brokered" the deal, and would help get a Moose Pump (what is now the Bull Moose) into the hands of other members. A few years ago, Mel retired from his day job, after he had the opportunity to buy Conestoga from the owner he had worked with to come up with the Moose Pump. Mel and Suzi now make several different levels of Moose Pump for the Ford IDI, as well as all other diesels. He does VW, GM, Bosch Inline Pumps, Mel even rebuilt a pump for a fairly rare Diesel Farmall M, which he thorough enjoyed.....

Jason1377

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I do not own an IDI, so I'm sort of the odd man out. I drive a Chevy Impala, and not the cool one :D

A 7.3 diesel in a Chevy Impala would be mint n a great swap as well as a new adventure to fit all parts if it was possible

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh, come on guys, a 7.3L in an Impala, at least he wouldn't need an air dam.

Jason1377

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I seen a YouTube series of roadkill garage they dropped a Cummins in a junkyard caddy gave me that idea of a Chevy Impala 7.3 idi swap I have access to a "00 Impala but my grandma would kill me

Jason1377

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want to put a 6.9/7.3 in a late 70's or 80's Town Car.............

Would be awesome. Been looking at sleeper rigs n that.dung beetle anz off street outlaws has a diesel, the mods vs weight factor

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William88

Members online