New To The Diesel World

MooseHammer

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My name is Michael. I work for Mel and Suzi Agne at Conestoga Diesel.
I was hired to help get their inventory in order, but I know very little about diesel.
I'm eager to learn and Mel has been very good at answering my questions thus far, but isn't always free to help. He suggested I post on here to get as much information as I can from the diesel community.
So periodically I will post a question related to a project I am working on and I would be grateful for any help you all have to offer.
Thank you so much! Looking forward to the discussions.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I appreciate you guys helping Michael understand how things work in the IDI community. I know that sounds weird coming from me, but my hope is that he can be more my eyes and ears here, as I just logged in and realized I had PM's from December! We all are super busy all the time, so at least now you have a 'spy' as it were. LOL Michael is doing all our social media posts right now, including Facebook, Instagram and something else... can't remember.

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to OB! There's lots of knowledgeable folks on here that can help you out!

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
Welcome Michael. At least you don't have to ask about a good place to buy pumps and injectors!;)

Runningaford

Reaction score
Welcome Michael, lotta knowledgeable, and helpful folks here to help all.

genscripter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to diesels. You'll love them. I used to work on gassers until 2007 and I went all in for the clatter. Especially when working on these IDI's, you'll appreciate the simplicity of the engine design and the lack of computer crap.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Welcome to the best informative forum on the Ford rigs and especially the idi engines.Our forum can answer any question you might come up with.Even Ford dealers can't do that. Mel and his family are about the best people I know.They are helpful and very thoughtful to others.

rwk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome, Mel helped us get on the right track with our IDI parts,
here with the right advice!

turbonator

gm diesel guys, AKA turbonator
Reaction score
welcome to the board, mel is a good guy, and the members here will look after you... now, do you have an IDI, and an open line of credit with the shop...LOL...J&J