New rims on a dually

Ct96

Reaction score
I wanna get some rims for the dually, which is on stock rims. I found some online that are cheap and will look good I think. They are 16x6, specifically made for a dually truck and it says they fit my year/model. Just wondering if I can keep my two stock inner rear rims? The full set only includes 4 wheels. I know very little about tires and wheels, thankyou in advance

gnathv

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On my 97 it has stock Alcoa rims. There are only 4, the rear inner tires are on steel rims. You should be fine.

lotzagoodstuff

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Put the year and details of your truck in your signature. Beware of the center hole diameter as well as the type of lug nuts. Gnathv's post above is correct: the only factory aluminum wheels that were offered on an OBS (1992-1997) were the Alcoa rims. There are others that will fit a Ford dually, but those are the only ones that will fit no questions asked.

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
Even though I have some new simulators to put on mine, I'm still interested in aftermarket rims for a possible purchase. I'd like to see some pictures after you get them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramtough01

Members online