New guy, Looking for a C6

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi.....my name's Jesus Freak..... and I drive an IDI......(muffled sounds of "hi Jesus Freak.....") So I finally did it, I joined the chat. I have 2 trucks now, 1-1986 4door F350 with a 94 turbo IDI, zf5, 4.10, running on WMO! And 2- 1887 F350 6.9,zf5, with a century wrecker bed on it. I drive the 86 everyday as my driver, but I'm going to put it down to do some big service stuff as soon as my wrecker is going. So part of my reason for joining is that I'm looking for a c6 to put in my 86. I've got a couple Borg Warner 4spds, one with a transfer case I'd be glad to swap if anyone is close to NW Florida. Thank you for this unique forum!

raydav

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an IDI C6. It drove in in my 89 parts van.

I am in SoCal. I will probably be in Florida in June.

But that is after Hot Rod Power Tour. The tour starts in Memphis, TN. I might be able to live with an extra transmission until Memphis.

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That would be awesome raydav. Don't inconvenience yourself for me, I'm sure there's others out there somewhere close. My dually was a C6 with a gearvendor od when I got it, but I never trusted the GV. So I went to the zf5, now with the price of gas I'd like to make it so my wife can drive the dually (she's only got one leg, and can't shift gears) and I'll drive my tow truck.