You must be registered for see images attach

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
{My Opinion}

Sorry, if that is actual pictures, that's not a Bronco. A Bronco has TWO DOORS, and should look like the F-150...... Yes I understand it's based on the Ranger, which would make it a Bronco II, if it had TWO DOORS......

That being said, the thing in the above picture, based on a Ranger and has four doors makes it an EXPLORER!!!!!

Don't get me wrong, it a nice looking vehicle, but it is NOT what I would consider a Bronco...... No more than that new little thing is a Blazer..........

ComatoseLlama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Reminds me of a land rover LR4

lotzagoodstuff

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
{My Opinion}

Sorry, if that is actual pictures, that's not a Bronco. A Bronco has TWO DOORS, and should look like the F-150.
Pretty spot on IMHO. I guess Ford can call it whatever they want, but I'm with you: it's got too many doors to be a Bronco.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
looks like every other crossover suv on the road. i was really hoping for more.....

ComatoseLlama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is for sure the bronco (99.9% sure), here is a leaked picture of the tooling that I found around 4-5 months ago and totally forgot about. No one is making a mold like this for fun

Car and driver is posting this picture below as the bronco but I'm very sure its a jeep JK photo-shopped by some one. My main clue is the trailing link for the rear axle, looks the same as every 4 door jeep I see.

I hope this one is real though, bronco HAS to have a fully removable top for me, like they used to. Also has the bricknose hood which I like

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
This is for sure the bronco (99.9% sure), here is a leaked picture of the tooling that I found around 4-5 months ago and totally forgot about. No one is making a mold like this for fun

Car and driver is posting this picture below as the bronco but I'm very sure its a jeep JK photo-shopped by some one. My main clue is the trailing link for the rear axle, looks the same as every 4 door jeep I see.

I hope this one is real though, bronco HAS to have a fully removable top for me, like they used to. Also has the bricknose hood which I like

i saw some pictures like this also, i like this style much better. hearing what people are saying it sounds like we might see 2 levels of Bronco. this would be a direct competitor for the Jeep wrangler and the other style shown above would be more a competitor for the Jeep liberty level stuff. i guess i am just holding out hope that this style you have shown is real LOL