1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Bronco Sport leaked pictures!

Discussion in 'Gasoline Engines' started by ComatoseLlama, Mar 9, 2020.

1. ComatoseLlama

ComatoseLlama Full Access Member

2. snicklas

snicklas 6.0 and Loving It!! Staff Member

{My Opinion}

Sorry, if that is actual pictures, that's not a Bronco. A Bronco has TWO DOORS, and should look like the F-150...... Yes I understand it's based on the Ranger, which would make it a Bronco II, if it had TWO DOORS......

That being said, the thing in the above picture, based on a Ranger and has four doors makes it an EXPLORER!!!!!

Don't get me wrong, it a nice looking vehicle, but it is NOT what I would consider a Bronco...... No more than that new little thing is a Blazer..........

3. ComatoseLlama

Reminds me of a land rover LR4

[​IMG]

4. lotzagoodstuff

lotzagoodstuff Supporting Member Supporting Member

Pretty spot on IMHO. I guess Ford can call it whatever they want, but I'm with you: it's got too many doors to be a Bronco.

5. subway

subway be nice to the admin :D

looks like every other crossover suv on the road. i was really hoping for more.....

chillman88 likes this.
  6. ComatoseLlama

This is for sure the bronco (99.9% sure), here is a leaked picture of the tooling that I found around 4-5 months ago and totally forgot about. No one is making a mold like this for fun
    image6.jpeg

Car and driver is posting this picture below as the bronco but I'm very sure its a jeep JK photo-shopped by some one. My main clue is the trailing link for the rear axle, looks the same as every 4 door jeep I see.
    [​IMG]

I hope this one is real though, bronco HAS to have a fully removable top for me, like they used to. Also has the bricknose hood which I like

7. subway

subway be nice to the admin :D

i saw some pictures like this also, i like this style much better. hearing what people are saying it sounds like we might see 2 levels of Bronco. this would be a direct competitor for the Jeep wrangler and the other style shown above would be more a competitor for the Jeep liberty level stuff. i guess i am just holding out hope that this style you have shown is real LOL

8. ComatoseLlama

pjimage.jpg