Need circuit diagram for 4wd transfer case.

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Transfer case seems to be stuck in a neutral position, putting the tranny in gear,forward or reverse, and the tranny just spins no drive, the front drive shaft won't turn although I have the wheels locked manually. There is no indicating lites to show 4WD hi or 4WD lo. Iv'e checked all the fuses in cab and under hood 3 times, all have 12VDC output, replaced relays with new ones.

Where is the control module located?

madpogue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does your truck have a pushbutton 4WD?

Oh yeah, what year truck? (I forgot, this section includes OBS and SD trucks.....)

Last edited:

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it's a 99.5 PSD. Googled for diagram, found it on TDS,KLHANSSEN HAD A GOOD WRITE UP ABOUT IT way back in 09,whoops caps lock. Also had a PDF with the diagram, printed it out.

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, after checking all the circuit out, which is all OK, but will tell after I get the shift motor back on, new or rebuilt, don't know yet. Applied power to the motor at the relays and nothing would turn. Pulled the motor off and it just turns about 10 degrees both ways and ties up. Gonna tear it apart and see whats up. thought just the motor had to come off, but to remove it's the whole little gear box that has the position contacts in it, good thing I googled for some info. The three bolts to remove it were Loctited and really tight. If anyone ever has to remove there motor, there is NO fluid that will come out Pic's to come.

This TC is a Progress (Process) Specialty Gear.

http://www.autozone.com/drivetrain/...-7-3l-turbo-diesel/594780_127085_13424_45225/

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William88