For whatever reason, I didn't want to drill or cut the dashboard on my motorhome, at least right now. I also didn't want to spend extra money on special pods. So I came up with this. It's clear acrylic I already had left over from replacing a broken window on the travel trailer I had and sold last year. I put in the proper sized hole for the gauge and drilled one hole for a screw mount. I also used two L brackets I already had, bending them into U shapes for an offset bracket I used an original dash screw to hold on the bracket to the dash at the bottom. At the top, it merely slides up into a gap. I put in some old packing material foam as a spacer and to absorb vibration. It's offset enough that there is no contact of the leads on the cluster. Since the factory temp gauge sensor is much easier to reach on a van, the sender is going to be put into that port, instead of the dummy light sensor port, so being directly in front of the factory gauge doesn't matter, it won't be operational anyway. It's not the prettiest installation but its very functional and can be removed without leaving any extra drilled holes. Plus I only used materials I already had. The acrylic isn't lined up 100% right in the pics but you just have to slightly move it to adjust it. The foam helps keep it still once in position. I could make another lower bracket but I don't have anyone L brackets on hand, so maybe later.