muncie belt driven hydraulic setup from idi rollback. complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrandonBerkosky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This was on a fully functional 6.9 rollback i cutup. Included is aluminum pulley you bolt on the crank. Bracket to hold the pump. Pump itself. Pump has a clutch like an a/c compressor. Switch from under the dash. Like i said it all worked i needed the motor for my current build. If ur interested e mail me for pics. Make an offer. Ide like to see someone use it. [email protected]

ZWilson07

Cowboy
Reaction score
And thank you for the product, I'll let you know when it gets here too.

Nice simple transaction and Brandon was fantastic to deal with, I'd buy again no problem!

Any hints on what your planning to do with it lol? Just curious as I dont know what that was particularly used for.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any hints on what your planning to do with it lol? Just curious as I dont know what that was particularly used for.

I have given it to a friend, who is going to try and setup either a roll back deck with it or a small hiab;Sweet and he says if he doesn't use it I can for WINCH etc :sly on my rig....so I'm open to options!

I hope he uses it cause it would be nice to see his hiab working!:D

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok it arrived, you where not whistling dixie when you said they made you repack it.

Kewl thanks I appreciate all the effort.

Product looks fantastc and I look forward to helping Eugene install it.

He gave me the Lower pulley as it's going on a Chevy.

By Chance Brandon do you have the bolts for the lower pulley? If so can you measure them for me please? I'd appreciate knowing their size.

Thanks again

Al

RANDY-EL

Reaction score
This was on a fully functional 6.9 rollback i cutup. Included is aluminum pulley you bolt on the crank. Bracket to hold the pump. Pump itself. Pump has a clutch like an a/c compressor. Switch from under the dash. Like i said it all worked i needed the motor for my current build. If ur interested e mail me for pics. Make an offer. Ide like to see someone use it. [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramtough01

Members online