Much To Do About Body Bushings?

crash-harris

Breaker! Breaker!
Reaction score
Well the driver's side floor is almost gone. It's happening a bit sooner than expected, but I'm going to have to have the outer half of the floor pan, inner rocker and the floor support pan replaced. Not cheap. Since the cab bushings are also junk and I've already replaced the core support bushings with Energy Suspension poly bushings, I figure I'll have the body shop replace the cab bushings with the same thing (since 1 will need to come out anyway).

Biggest issue so far is trying to actually find the correct set. Anyone know what the difference between the Energy Suspension part numbers 4.4107 and 4.4123 is?

Some listings state "standard cab only", but I've got a crew cab and the bushings appear to be the same and in the same locations.

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe one has some hardware the other doesn't? Really don't know though.

I'm pretty sure I remember reading that the kit is the same regardless of cab size (because I too have a crew cab to do this to eventually).

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Actually I looked them up and that's probably it.

Amazon shows 4.4123 as having a bunch of bolts/washers and sleeves and 4.4107 only shows bushings. They're pretty proud of that hardware though, the kit with hardware is an extra $100 on Amazon!

crash-harris

Breaker! Breaker!
Reaction score
Even if I could find one here in the rust belt, I have no time to do a cab swap. That's the whole reason why I'm going to have to have a shop replace the rot in the floor. Also due to all the extra wiring/routing I'd have to do for the outlets/switches/gauges, lol.

crash-harris

Breaker! Breaker!
Reaction score
Actually I looked them up and that's probably it.

Amazon shows 4.4123 as having a bunch of bolts/washers and sleeves and 4.4107 only shows bushings. They're pretty proud of that hardware though, the kit with hardware is an extra $100 on Amazon!

You're right. I sent them an email and the hardware does indeed double the cost of the kit. I ordered it today from Jet.com for $140 and change shipped. Thanks for the assist guys.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William88

Members online