Monark Injectors

m67tang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would anyone here like to get a set of monark injectors?

Monark Injectors are a great improvement over the stock Bosch injector. better power, mileage, cold starting, quieter running, less smoke...Just much better than bosch could ever be.

I have the opportunity to buy the supplies & tools to make pop- matched balanced Monark injector sets, for Mercedes Diesels.

these injectors fit 240d thru 300d turbo (4 & 5 cyl.). I would build them on a set by set custom basis and cost looks to be $60 per Monark Injector with installation instructions and new heat shields and washers.

Right now I would like to have a set myself, but the kit comes with enough parts to build 4 sets, and would not be justified with me building 1 set and shelving the rest for a later date.

so right now I'm wanting to know if there is an interest in this product. The ones I've seen for sale are usually about $400/ set plus you still have to buy the installation hardware seperate.

Any takers ???

millco

Reaction score
So,
Was there never any interest in this? I know this is an old thread but do they make anything for the Cummins? I am specifically looking for injectors for a '92 Cummins 12V(alve). I need a set of injectors for that old girl!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freqencyheight

Members online