MIRROR UPGRADES

Alwaysreadyrob

2002 7.3 POWERSTROKE 4x4
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
So i put a set of 2003 tow mirrors on my 94 IDI, they look nice but does anyone have a wiring diagram to give to my mechanic ?

Alwaysreadyrob

2002 7.3 POWERSTROKE 4x4
Reaction score
I think one light on each mirror is for the directionals and the other should be on solid with the headlight parking lights and the overhead cab lights.

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
If those are Ford factory mirrors, they aren't from an 03. 03 Factory Tow mirrors are still somewhat rounded. Those look more like 08+ mirrors....

I know between the 03's and 08's the wiring is different. Just wanted to make sure you were looking for the correct years wiring diagram....

Alwaysreadyrob

2002 7.3 POWERSTROKE 4x4
Reaction score
Ya , i did put the wring yr guys.... sorry. But the diagram would help, also the shoo that put them on my 2002 F 350 powerstroke didn't trim the nipple and they left a gap the size of a key on its side... bunch of half ass mechanics in the Oakhurst Ca area I swear ! Im running out of places to taje ny trucks on that mountain !!!

Alwaysreadyrob

2002 7.3 POWERSTROKE 4x4
Reaction score
Ya , i did put the wrong yr guys.should have said 08 mirrors... sorry. But the diagram would help, also the shop that put them on my 2002 F 350 powerstroke didn't trim the nipple and they left a gap the size of a key on its side... bunch of half ass mechanics in the Oakhurst Ca area I swear ! Im running out of places to take ny trucks on that mountain !!!

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
Brown-Marker and Tail light
Black-Ground
White- Right Turn
Green-Left Turn
Black with White Stripe-Mirror heat

The passenger side may just have a green for the signal as well.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk