Mads Electronics: Smarty

CumminsTex

Reaction score
I am a proud new owner of a "Smarty" This is a great tuner for the 2nd gen 24v Cummins powered trucks! Similar to a Superchips tuner in looks, but this tuner has 10 different power levels. Ecu download times are shockingly fast my avarage is about 2min from plug in to drive off. My throttle response is close to that of a v8 gasser, you really notice the diff. on the low end! Turbo spools in about half the time. and fuel mileage has increased by about 2mpg. Another nice feature is the half power setting for the times when you want to pass the smog test!! Not to mention the fact that this thing is fully updateable via internet! Lots of safty features including ecu recovery. I'm super impressed with this product, and the sales team, (Bob Wagner) is awsome!! very helpful, fast shipping, returnes e-mails, and easy to get on the phone. I'll be able to give ya'll some dyno #s after the 11th of March. But I'm sure I won't be dissapointed. Stack this puppy with a fueling box like TST powermax and hold on tight!!

Headhunter_5.9

there it is Johnny!
Reaction score
I'll vouch for that TEX... just got one 4 days ago... had it from 3-7 can't push it to 9 just yet!

some insight of comparison... I had a 65 HP bully dog for a year and a half! and pulled it 3 months ago, trouble w/ DTC's.... but had 'er on #7 friday night and my Fiancee compared my dually to her LT1 Camaro!! she was impressed #1 and she can flat out drive #2!!!

it's an amazing unit! no comparison to anything I've even heard of or tried!
to roll the coal out the tail pipe w/ out sticks..... WOW and the fuel pressure no different that the stock ECM.... NicE clark real nice!