looking to buy a 2005 international 4400 with dt530

avs0730

Reaction score
Looking to buying a bigger truck with trailer. Its a 2005 international 4400 with dt530 engine with eaton tranny, air brakes and 420k miles. its been maintain runs good and shift great. the only problem it didnt have inframe. how are these engines and how miles do there go for?
You must be registered for see images attach

Ironman03R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My company has one like that for small stuff, I have only driven it a couple times but its nice! It drives like a pickup. I cant say much about how long they can go between overhauls but I see alot of them on the road. I wouldnt mind having one with a dump bed...

avs0730

Reaction score
My company has one like that for small stuff, I have only driven it a couple times but its nice! It drives like a pickup. I cant say much about how long they can go between overhauls but I see alot of them on the road. I wouldnt mind having one with a dump bed...
ok he uses it everyday and goes back and forth to virginia from ny. I just wanted to know about these engine. I know its a bigger version of the dt466 but are they good or ok? also does the 2005 have an egr valve?