Look what followed me home.....

whitehorse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I've got an idi again.....anybody recognize the truck?
You must be registered for see images attach
Brought it home saturday....looking forward to wrenching. Travis you are the man....you got some money tied up in this thing! More pics.....
... TIM

whitehorse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And yes....hauled with a idi to my house....my friend 92 f250 dana 60 conversion 7.3 and bolt action.......

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Yep hopefully the leather seats are still in good shape and the termites didnt eat the center console out. Got some interior pics? I wonder if he did anything there. The gauges were the first gen isspro enhanced visions with the driver amp modules. Had issues with vibration on the oil pressure sender that is why you should find it on the drivers side inner fender. Also the big tank in the bed was plumbed with a return and supply off a 6 port switching valve so that it acted like another factory tank. All electrical mods have schematics on paper but dont know if he sent those with the truck. Any questions give me text or ask here.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
[h=5]Jonathan Rutledge
[/h][h=5]Well,I no longer am the captain of the Enterprise.Sent it off today.Pretty sure the E is going to china on a slow boat this time for sure.Signed the title over making it official.
[/h]
that's funny.
he made a big deal about sending it to the scrappers over on FB.
drama queen....

junk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Enterprise surfaces. I hope you can get it back up and running on the quick!!

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Wow... I guess this is a back from the dead posting. Glad to see someone interested in bringing back a dually idi to the road. Take some pics of the road to recovery. I'm sure plenty of viewers here are interested it this.

NapaBavarian

Dually driver 6.9
Reaction score
Apparently I've been in my cave too dang long and missed a few things! Granted I can get a heck of a lot more done at home when not poking around here....

whitehorse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well travis the inside is in great shape.....has anybody sat in the rear seat? Its that good... You cant listen to what jonathan says he likes pulling your leg. Thanks for your info travis....i will get with you later on the wiring.....

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's a great "where are they now" kind of story. I certainly thought that rig was long dead. So glad someone has it that is going to get it back on the road as it should be.

Please keep us up to date on progress on the E. Hope I can see it when I'm down in GA next time.

Heath

whitehorse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe....does anybody make a floor pan you can weld in for these crewcab trucks, cause this one is shot. The seat is almost setting on the frame.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William88

Members online