Like an idiot, posted in the wrong spot (I think)

bass guy

Reaction score
20201203_140124-jpg.132509
20201203_140124-jpg.132509
Forgive me if I'm in the wrong spot but 7 kids, cold weather and no heat is an emergency to me! I'm replacing my blower motor and resistor in my 87 E-350 Club Wagon, 6.9l IDI, factory A/C with rear heat/AC. I get where the 4 wire plug goes (on the resistor) but the old connector from the Ylw/Rd wire melted and I'm not sure how it connects. It appears to connect (in the only diagram I could find) to both the blower motor AND resistor but looking for a connector on rockauto, I don't see what might be correct. Anybody have pics or an 87 van wiring diagram? My Haynes manual has plenty of diagrams but not one includes the heater/ac circuit. Thanks for any help you can offer, I do appreciate it very much!

Philip1

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These are for a 1991 e150-e350. Hopefully 1991 is close enough to help
You must be registered for see images attach

bass guy

Reaction score
Phillip, I apologize for not thanking you sooner, we had all the children (7) and their spouses and grandchildren (48!) over the holidays! I have been busy in my woodshop building furniture and toys and making memories that will echo through eternity once I hang up my hat and "head home"! ;) Your diagrams are a lifesaver and I will forever be in your debt, thanks so much for your help, it's folks like you that make this world great! A belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours!