1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Like an idiot, posted in the wrong spot (I think)

Discussion in '911 Diesel Down!' started by bass guy, Dec 6, 2020.

1. bass guy

bass guy Registered User

[​IMG][​IMG]Forgive me if I'm in the wrong spot but 7 kids, cold weather and no heat is an emergency to me! I'm replacing my blower motor and resistor in my 87 E-350 Club Wagon, 6.9l IDI, factory A/C with rear heat/AC. I get where the 4 wire plug goes (on the resistor) but the old connector from the Ylw/Rd wire melted and I'm not sure how it connects. It appears to connect (in the only diagram I could find) to both the blower motor AND resistor but looking for a connector on rockauto, I don't see what might be correct. Anybody have pics or an 87 van wiring diagram? My Haynes manual has plenty of diagrams but not one includes the heater/ac circuit. Thanks for any help you can offer, I do appreciate it very much!

2. Philip1

Philip1 Supporting Member Supporting Member

These are for a 1991 e150-e350. Hopefully 1991 is close enough to help 20201210_064142.jpg 20201210_063736.jpg 20201210_064207.jpg

riphip likes this.
  3. bass guy

bass guy Registered User

Phillip, I apologize for not thanking you sooner, we had all the children (7) and their spouses and grandchildren (48!) over the holidays! I have been busy in my woodshop building furniture and toys and making memories that will echo through eternity once I hang up my hat and "head home"! ;) Your diagrams are a lifesaver and I will forever be in your debt, thanks so much for your help, it's folks like you that make this world great! A belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours!

4. Philip1

Philip1 Supporting Member Supporting Member

No worries here. Glad I could help