Ip going out or something else

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know our local Tractor Supply Co stocks hotshot products fyi.

Jholdeman

Reaction score
Just a update, put a new filter on filled with seafoam an put atf and hot shot in on a topped off tank of fuel , ran good for a few miles an warmed up Good and it would start missing or whatever it's doing, tried hooking a straight wire to the timing advance thot maybe the ip timing was off but that didn't help so I rolled in the drive as it died. Wouldn't start an couldn't get no fuel to the injectors, checked the shrader valve an jus got air out so turned it over tell just fuel ran out and with a small shot of ether it fired off an had to keep it revved up for a but to get it back rite, so what's that sound like to yall?

Jholdeman

Reaction score
Well idk not really ,just sounds a felt kinda like one cylinder wasnt putting out as much or something, also it would smoke twice as much on deceleration

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When you crank the engine do you have fuel coming out the schrader valve when you depress it?

Jholdeman

Reaction score
That's what's been heavy on my mind ,but didn't no what all to check b4 concluding that , pricey part when your balling on a budget

Oledirtypearl86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Treats talking to theWespaul his prices are probably the best I've seen so far and pretty sure he will do a great job

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmustang1965

Members online