Introduction to black diesel ( WMO)

Wulf202

Reaction score
Suggestion, the filter out of the drum could be changed out for a filter housing that matches your trucks filters, they're 25 micron high flow filters you throw away every change. instead of buying a dedicated WMO filter, just use up the life left in your truck filters since the flow isn't as big of deal and you've already spent the money on it.

AcIdBuRn02ZTS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Suggestion, the filter out of the drum could be changed out for a filter housing that matches your trucks filters, they're 25 micron high flow filters you throw away every change. instead of buying a dedicated WMO filter, just use up the life left in your truck filters since the flow isn't as big of deal and you've already spent the money on it.
I'm planning on moving the filter anyways as right now it's a pain in the cold months. Flow through the filter is very restricted when the oil gets thick. I'm going to move it to the pressure side between the drill powered pump and the feed drum.

The filter is a 50mic rated hydraulic filter. I shouldn't ever plug it... it's mainly just to catch any big stuff that may have ended up in the tank somehow. Using a filter head that matches the filter on the truck makes sense though. When it comes time to change it out, I'll give it a look.

Thanks