Injection pump line leaking

gnathv

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
This is the OTC tool. $161.00, you can try a crows foot wrench, it’s 5/8. If you have to, you can remove the upper lines in your way, tighten the bottom line, then reinstall the lines you had to remove.

You’ve posted this in the powerstroke section, you should be in the IDI section, you will get the reply’s you need.

Last edited:

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
I agree with gnathv, I never used a special wrench. I undid the injector lines above the bottom ones to get access. not the optimum solution but I would rather spend an hour extra with that and save the 160 for a special wrench. My welder and vise with a hammer have been known to make special wrenches also.

Woody Sibley Jr

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
This is the OTC tool. $161.00, you can try a crows foot wrench, it’s 5/8. If you have to, you can remove the upper lines in your way, tighten the bottom line, then reinstall the lines you had to remove.

You’ve posted this in the powerstroke section, you should be in the IDI section, you will get the reply’s you need.
Thanks
Though I was posting in the idi section

Woody Sibley Jr

Reaction score
I agree with gnathv, I never used a special wrench. I undid the injector lines above the bottom ones to get access. not the optimum solution but I would rather spend an hour extra with that and save the 160 for a special wrench. My welder and vise with a hammer have been known to make special wrenches also.
Buying new lines got 3 that’s leaking
Yea made quit a few over the years myself
Used my crows foot & a 2” Extension
But wouldn’t stop from leaking so going with new lines
33years of running on the old ones

ROCK HARVEY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wasn’t able to get to it with a crow’s foot, at least not the one from my set. I undid all the lines on the left side, then I could get to it easily with an offset box end wrench. A regular box end wrench would probably have been fine too. I undid the injector side of the line so I could slip my wrench over it and slid it all the way down the line to the nut on the IP.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
E Moeller