In search of 4x4 E4OD in Washington state

backyard_mechanic

Reaction score
Not sure if this kind of post is allowed. but I'm having a really hard time finding a transmission for my 1992 7.3 idi anywhere near me. I am located in central Washington. Any leads would be appreciated. Just looking for something to get my truck back on the road.

lotzagoodstuff

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here’s one on the other side of Spokane. You can also try car-part.com to do a search of salvage yards near you.

backyard_mechanic

Reaction score
Here’s one on the other side of Spokane. You can also try car-part.com to do a search of salvage yards near you.

Wow are used ones really going for that much? I guess I might just be cheap lol. Might be my only option. Thanks for the link

Sergey

Reaction score
Not sure if this kind of post is allowed. but I'm having a really hard time finding a transmission for my 1992 7.3 idi anywhere near me. I am located in central Washington. Any leads would be appreciated. Just looking for something to get my truck back on the road.
try row52 search it shows one F250 in Western WA though doesn't say the transmission type but giving them a call would be helpful

backyard_mechanic

Reaction score
Shoot try getting a used ZF-5 around here...apparently they are now gold-plated. Love your avatar pic BTW
Yeah the only zf5 I found was 3k with a tcase. Everything is expensive. Hell atf is up to $7-$8 a quart! And thanks! If you know of anyone that has a door in the same two tone I’m looking for one. Other side of the truck has a 86 door.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William88