Impropmtu SoCal get together

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
Since you guys had a yankee/east coast OB member invade SoCal (me hahaha) gary(icanfixall) and mike (knuckledragger) mentioned about getting together for dinner one night.

anyone else interested?

will be getting together this evening at Northwoods Inn

Gary can you fill in the time and exact location?

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
sounds good to me...hopefully gary chimes in here. we are going for breakfast...i got to stop in at the plant make sure they dont need anything then we are off to the petersens auto museum and a few other things. i will try and check back in later but if you dont hear from me call me.

jason

Knuckledragger

blowing chunks and grabbing porcelain
Reaction score
I'll be there. Since I live closest, I'll go early and make sure the beer is wet and peanuts are salty (throw the shells on the floor).

Knuckledragger

blowing chunks and grabbing porcelain
Reaction score
Had a great time tonight meeting Jason (Freebierd) and his wife. We spent 4 1/2 hours talking and sharing stories about any number of subjects, including IDIs from time to time. Cancer treatments, horse poop, Disneyland, nuclear reactors, farting in church, the Amish and boy butter were also discussed.

paulb3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn missed it. Gotta get my IDI canoe out faster next time.

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
gary thanks for dinner it was much appreciated!! we had a great time. it was great to meet some of the west coast contingency.. you and mike are definitely class acts.

hope to see you guys again at the 2012 rally!

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Well we all had a great time at dinner last nite. Food was great as was the company. The conversation was just as described. Seemed nothing was off the table as you can see. Funny how our children can imbarras us in church and think nothing of it. Jason shared some of the campfire talks from the rally... Thanks for that Dr Sutton.... Thats a tuff job ya got there sometimes.... Wow....:eek::angel: It was great meeting Jason and his wife Ashley. I made sure she was one of the guys too. Seeing my wifey has never attended a rally or even went with me to talk with anyone in this forum. Shes convinced herself she would be bored to death and have nothing in common with anyone... So I'm blessed that I'm not dragging my anchor that wants to go home because shes bored and feels her time is better spent doing what she feels is better. Its kinda like telling a child no, you wont like the taste of this ice cream... Then you get all the fun to yourself.... Till they find out what a good time or taste something is.....:rotflmao It was really diffucult to close down the party. We tried severl times but finally it had to be done. It was funny how we would agree to leave and walk a few steps.... Stop and talk some more... then do it again... Kinda silly but really fun too. Sorry others weren't actually there with us but you guys are there in spirit.....:sly

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Boy butter? Do I even want to know what that is? :eek:

My sons Matthias and Graham are going to be in San Diego from the 21st to the 27th if any of you guys want to meet two other IDI owners.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FordLTDiesel

Members online