IDI sale

Exekiel69

Reaction score
The tranny is sold, so I still have the engine ($1500), Hypermax turbo kit ($900) and the flywheel clutch and pressure plate kit ($250).

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
My brother wants that flywheel kit wants to know if you want money down or anything until you get it pulled, and my dad sounds like he's seriously considering buying that engine, even though we have 3 real turbo blocks sitting waiting for rebuild.
Would you mind checking out what shipping would cost to 68504, business loading dock with a fork lift, or we can pick it up at the Lincoln terminal if we have to.
Just PM me with your answer.

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Complete Hypermax turbo kit is SOLD.

I still have the engine with 40k miles $1500. It comes with vacuum pump, modified fan clutch ($250 value) and fan, exhaust manifolds, power steering pump, I may add the ac pump if I don't use it on My conversion.

I also have the flywheel, clutch and pressure plate (barely used) still for sell $250.

I rather sell it to a member here since they where mine from new and I always took good care of them but if not I'll have to sell them on ebay as well.

dakotajeep

Patrolling
Reaction score
I am totally devistated......I am glad you sold that turbo. I just wish I could have gotten my wifes OK......

Thad

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Well I sold it for more than I asked here, I wanted a member from this site to have it but I need to go forward on the project and money is money.

Hey anyone need a good engine?

Or a clutch and pressure plate for a zf-5

bayou250

Reaction score
when will you have the motor out. does it come withall the oil lines boost lines? oh yea and were does it mount on the head or inline?

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
I was just going to write you and ask if you still had the flywheel/clutch. Oh well. Glad you sold everything.