IdI Fuel Hardline Delete-Thanks Russ!!

92 dizzel

Reaction score
So today I was pulling the water fuel separator to fix the infamous fuel heater plug seal leak and decided to install the top side hardline delete kit that i got from Russ' Diesel in Oregon. It was a great fit, plug n play. It makes me kind-of sick because I spent hours trying to make my own without success. Notice in the pic that I also deleted the fuel heater plug with an expansion plug.

I also got rebuilt injectors and a return line kit from Russ, and I couldn't be happier. The injectors work great so far (I still have a chug chug rattle but I don't think it's injectors). The return line kit also came with the olives for the fuel hardlines, which are difficult to find. Very nice touch.

Someone tell Russ thanks for me.

You must be registered for see images attach

92 dizzel

Reaction score
You can always just say, Thanks @typ4 ! :Thumbs Up

Didn't know his screen name. Lol.

@typ4 thanks for a great product and a very nice set of injectors! I saw an immediate improvement in performance with your injectors. Here's the kicker: the injectors that were in it were already "rebuilt" by a local shop, and then I pulled them out twice and worked on them myself! Awesome job

yotekiller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So today I was pulling the water fuel separator to fix the infamous fuel heater plug seal leak and decided to install the top side hardline delete kit that i got from Russ' Diesel in Oregon. It was a great fit, plug n play. It makes me kind-of sick because I spent hours trying to make my own without success. Notice in the pic that I also deleted the fuel heater plug with an expansion plug.

I also got rebuilt injectors and a return line kit from Russ, and I couldn't be happier. The injectors work great so far (I still have a chug chug rattle but I don't think it's injectors). The return line kit also came with the olives for the fuel hardlines, which are difficult to find. Very nice touch.

Someone tell Russ thanks for me.

Top pic at filter head will the brass fitting screw on to the existing factory 90 without leaking?
I don't need another 90 got my kit making sure i don't need another 90 to replace the factory 90..
Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnlx