Idaho 97 F350 7.3 86 F250 6.9

KaneButler13

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
What’s going on folks, been happily using DBs for a hot minute trying to learn and maintain all our rigs and projects. I’ve had a handful of ford trucks over the years, a couple 7.3s a couple 5.8 Windsor’s, and a lot of fun and adventures. I live in the mountainous backcountry of Idaho on an airstrip my wife and I bought last year when we realized that protecting the rich and famous in California, though lucrative, wasn’t where we wanted to live or raise a family so now we are farming, learning to fly helicopters, and working toward becoming self sufficient with ourselves and our vehicles. The dirt road to our home is about 10miles of steep grades, sharp winding roads and gnarly winters, so we are having a lot of fun with the challenge of creating vehicles that will accommodate us. We will see you guys around!

joe_diesel

Reaction score
What’s going on folks, been happily using DBs for a hot minute trying to learn and maintain all our rigs and projects. I’ve had a handful of ford trucks over the years, a couple 7.3s a couple 5.8 Windsor’s, and a lot of fun and adventures. I live in the mountainous backcountry of Idaho on an airstrip my wife and I bought last year when we realized that protecting the rich and famous in California, though lucrative, wasn’t where we wanted to live or raise a family so now we are farming, learning to fly helicopters, and working toward becoming self sufficient with ourselves and our vehicles. The dirt road to our home is about 10miles of steep grades, sharp winding roads and gnarly winters, so we are having a lot of fun with the challenge of creating vehicles that will accommodate us. We will see you guys around!

Nice collection.

I used to live next to a private strip my buddy owned. I ended up with a 1959 straight tail C150...slow as it could be but still fun. I did the auto gas STC and it only burned about 5gph. I’m an A&P & my buddy an IA so it was inexpensive. Have fun...GA is a real part of Americana much of the rest of the world is priced out of enjoying.

KaneButler13

Reaction score
GA?! I mean, I am partial to classic Americana, but my days in swamps, humidity and more micro flies than moisture are over, I do miss that East coast BBQ. That’s awesome, we are looking at building our own helicopter rescue team so let me know if you want to relocate and change airframes in a few years ;)

thanks Joe, the collection will hopefully slowly grow, loving the dry air and the vast amount of old crusty affordable diesel!

Jason1377

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to OilBurners aka the family a lot of know how here no questions that cant be answered nice rigs.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William88

Members online