This is a Public Service Announcement to hopefully help others so this doesnt happen to you. I had installed a new body to hood gasket at the back if the hood, as I read on here about hydro lock and damaging engines. It seemed a little obscure to me, so I didnt worry too much about it. We had a ton of rain here in Atlanta in the spring, and I am sure this failure was due to water intrusion from rain sitting on top of the air breather, ( its a NA truck ). Make sure your grommet seal on the center of your air breather will hold any errant water out. Better yet, maybe modify the hood seal so water with drain further to the sides of the engine, or adapt another seal design. Unfortunately this engine was in fine shape. 156k miles, ran like a top, no smoke what so ever, and it got high gas milage. When we tore down the engine, everything was in excellent shape except #8 rod. Take heed, it can happen to you. The good news is its an IDIT now.