How to polish a ****, for Dummies

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just blew 600 bucks on parts ad a turbo, i want to go but im broke now.. Maybe one of these weeks in april.

Ididriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey gw i just went through your thread and coulndt find it. where did you get the bracket to mount the facet e pump?

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well heres a few update pic's, ready to go on the road as of now. Just installed a whole new steering linkage and got hydroboost convertion parts, just need to find the H-booster itself, brake pedal rod and MC rod.. But i'll leave the vacume stuff on for now and just put a plate on it...

JUST WASHED

You must be registered for see images attach

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This was such a well written and addicting thread! Looks amazing all in one piece!

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This was such a well written and addicting thread! Looks amazing all in one piece!

I aint done yet, still have the turbo to install plus diamond eye 5" exhaust.. Also planning on 1-ton suerduty rears with reverse shackle kit and 37" military surplus tires, and repainting it in the future.. I geuss these things are never realy finished thou...lol

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I vote no painting, looks more bad ass this way. I will continue to read this thread every time you add to it! I really admire your skill and will power on this. I have a long way to go before I could even put something like this in my head!

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I vote no painting, looks more bad ass this way. I will continue to read this thread every time you add to it! I really admire your skill and will power on this. I have a long way to go before I could even put something like this in my head!

Ya i vote not painting it aswell, everyone else thou seems to think i should.. I don't plan on painting it untill it realy needs it, for now it just looks like a survivor..

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok it's legal, finally got it registered and insured so it's road legal and drivable.. As expected i still have things to do, like my wiper motor is'nt working so i need to replace that or maybe it's just the switch. Also need to wire up my licence plate lights.. But never the less it's ready for some test miles, probly going to run the ball's off of it on sunday and try to put some miles on it. Realy wanna put a few hundred miles on it locally before i take it on any little trips, just so i know it's good to go...