How many First Gen. guys we have?

rebel_horseman

Rt. Wing Extremist
Reaction score
Oops, I meant a '93. cookoo I adjusted the smoke screw this afternoon and I can't believe the difference that adjustment makes. Just enough smoke and the throttle response is great. Can't wait to get my gages and turn it up some more.

Mark,

Yep, I still have the same cell number. The wifey and I moved out of that crap hole that used to be known as Baton Rouge, although now it's better described as New Orleans Jr. with all teh crime, traffic, and **** bags living there. I'm trying to find a muffler shop near my shop to take my truck to and get it piped, but so far I haven't had much luck. Give me a holler when you get a chance.

hillbilly deluxe

Reaction score
First gen newbie Signing on

:yell: I just got my first gen Cummins after trying out the 6.2's 6.5's 7.2's and the 7.3's I have finally graduated to mt first 5.9 and let me tell ya what a difference. Hands down a better power plant then any other rig I have owned.
Though this 59 is not in a package you'd expect. A wolf in sheep's clothing.
You must be registered for see images attach

I bought this strange bird off an old farmer in Washington. He used it for pulling the old 5th wheel travel trailer around and after blowing up 2 69's he dropped over 15,000 clams upgrading the drive train. There is a new not rebuilt 5.9 cummins mated to a over built C-6 with a gearvenders overdrive 411 limited diff air bagged rear and a Jake. And:eek: :***: the cruise even works. This is my second centurion conversion hauler and the first had the 69 turbo and dully's. This is a much more street able rig and I am now using it as my daily driver. As far as I can tell the motor is all stock and very well taken care of (He gave me a truck load of maintenance parts belts hoses manuals receipts etc) when I bought the truck.

I cant wait to start upgrading the motor (What to do What to do first?) she runs great and is very good around town and on the freeway. She has just had her first sip O b-99 and seems to enjoy it.

What would you do as your first upgrades considering that she will be a daily driver in this paradise we like to call Seattle;Really :rotflmao . Most o the time she will just be hauling my lead butt and of course the wife kid dog and contractors junk but an occasional 8,000 lb load of rock is not out of the question neither is a future acquisition of a 5th wheel flat bed and or travel trailer now that I got a rig that will Handel it. Though I have no doubt that she wold be a great sled puller I am just looking to get better power and mileage out of it.:thumbsup:

SKimballC

Reaction score
Hey hillbilly deluxe, you weren't driving that thing on I-84 east of Portland heading into the Gorge last Friday were you? I saw a strange monster just like your rig, and I did what would have been a triple take if I wasn't driving 70 mph.
Either way, nice rig;Sweet

hillbilly deluxe

Reaction score
Wasn't me. I was playing hopscotch from state cruiser to state cruiser on I-5 from Seattle to Bellingham last weekend. They was thick out there.:backoff

Mattster

Reaction score
Yeah they really put alot more police on the roads last weekend. Even in my small town across the sound from Seattle had more cops patroling than ever. Usually I see only 1 a night (I deliver pizza) but I saw as many as 10 but who knows if I saw the same one more than once.

Heinzhauler

Reaction score
Mine's a 92 CC W350 somewhere north of 300,00 (speedo & odometer quit some time ago). I'm the second owner, had it for about half it's life.Wish my 96 f700 had a 5.9 in it. It's a 7.0 gasser. Found your website by surfing for medium duty truck forums. Kinda liked it, thought I'd hang and talk a little but listen alot!
See ya,
Bryan

Oilslinger

Reaction score
I'm a newcomer and learning everyday!

:thumbsup: I drive my diesel diffrently then my gas suburban. My wife was worried it wouldn't have enough snot to pull out in traffic! So I showed her:love:rotflmao : it set her back in her seat , needless to say she now loves to drive it!:thumbsup:

Ezra

Reaction score
I am hear to.1993 w250 168kkk thousand miles second owner.about to ad cold air intake and 4in turbo back.Owned it for about 3 months and have had 6 people want to buy it,no way it's going anywhere.

nm4rester

Reaction score
I just inherited my dad's 91 2wd w250. When I talked him in to buying it new and told him it would outlast him. It did. With tire chains on it will outpull anything except a 4x4 Cummins with chains. That being said, anyone ever convert a 2wd to 4wd?

dazedandconfused

Reaction score
I just inherited my dad's 91 2wd w250. When I talked him in to buying it new and told him it would outlast him. It did. With tire chains on it will outpull anything except a 4x4 Cummins with chains. That being said, anyone ever convert a 2wd to 4wd?

I'm working on converting mine to 4x4.

rebel_horseman

Rt. Wing Extremist
Reaction score
A 4x4 conversion is on my list of things to do when I get back from the sandbox. From what I can tell, you will need a front axle, springs, spring hangers, shocks, steering components, front drive shaft, transmisison/transfer case, frame crossmember (maybe), rear drive shaft, t-case shifter. Me thinks that it would be a direct bolt up especially if you have a donor vehicle to look at while you work.

Ezra

Reaction score
And pic's.....:shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :rock:

Attachments

• 100_5208.JPG
    100_5208.JPG
    424.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 100_5210.JPG
    100_5210.JPG
    681.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 100_5209.JPG
    100_5209.JPG