Hot Shot's Secret Additive for Injectors

CHPMustang

OilBurners Staff
Reaction score
Chris I wanted to let you know that the Hot Shot I added to the engine oil on the 02 Excursion may very well have cleared up a resonating hum the engine exhibited at 70 mph. All's quiet now,we love it! ;Sweet

Any idea what internals was cleaned up?

I'll be doing a Blackstone sample in a 3-4 weeks,I'll post the lab test results.

Chris Gabe

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Jim,
I am looking for video proof of HSS for You Tube. Is there any way to get that. I would be willing to refund the cost of the product in exchange for the video.
Thanks,
Chris

Chris Gabe

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
CHP,
We cleaned all the varnish and coking on the inside of the injector. Because the HPOP injectors get so hot they burn the oil inside them. The same thing happens in the turbo. In the turbo, when you shut the engine down the oil in contact with it burns. The HSS cleans that up safely. There are dispersants to keep it in suspension until the next oil change. We have documented great effects including MPG gains.

Thanks for trying it,
Chris

jimh865

2003 F-350 6.0
Reaction score
Chris, I can get the video for you, how fast does the additive work? I can keep my cam in the truck and get you a before and after, if that is what you are looking for. I will order some at the end of this week and when I get it I will start the video for you.. Thanks

tgatch

Reaction score
I would assume it would work on HEUI system. CHP used it on his 02 7.3. I will be ordering some soon.

camo85

smoke em out
Reaction score
Chris, I don't mean in anyway to shy away from your product. It sound's awesome for what I am hearing... But I wanted to ask you a question. I will PM you, and you can decide if you want to post it later.

camo85

smoke em out
Reaction score
Nevermind, I just found out you don't take PM's. So unless you want me to email you I'll just leave my question be for now.
~ Aaron

jimh865

2003 F-350 6.0
Reaction score
I used the additive and it didn't work, also I used my credit card to purchase the product and they are sending me letters wanting me to pay for it again, they say they guarantee it but it didn't work for my 6.0 and now they want me to pay for it twice!! instead of my money back. I'll never buy from them again!!!!