Hot Shot's Secret Additive for Injectors

Chris Gabe

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Chris Gabrelcik. I developed an oil additive for International Truck and Engine. It is designed specifically for the Ford 6.0 liter engine. The problem is that the HUEI system in the 6.0 creates a lot of friction and heat. It tends to cause the motor oil to coke up on the oil side of the injector. The computer compensates for the build up until it is clogged so much that it needs replaced. This product is added to the engine oil and starts to remove the build up in the injector. We have 90% success rate. In other words 9 out of 10 times if the Ford dealership says you need a new injector a bottle of HSS will fix it.

International and Ford are in the middle of a lawsuit about all this so I decided to take the product to the forums. It costs $49.95 and I offer a money back guarantee because I know from experience that 1 out of 10 times there is mechanical damage that cannot be fixed. I have included shipping in the price of the product. You can read more about it on my website www.lubricationspecialties.com.

This product has been tested all over the country, including Alaska. It is proven to be safe and effective. I will be glad to answer any question you have about the product and it's development. I am a sponsor of Superdutydiesel.com. I have found Ford Forums like this to have some great information and well informed participants. I am looking forward talking with all of you.

Chris Gabrelcik

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got a '99 F450 with one dead hole in the morning until the truck warms up. Any hope with this "miracle cure" on the injectors or is it too far gone? 165k on the odo. had four injectors changed out while under warranty.

tbirdfiend281

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was under the impression the issues with the injectors was the mushroomed plunger and/or scuffing of the injector on the fuel side internally witch then in turn causes issues with drive ability :confused:

i wish i had a ford though, id like to try some of this stuff, cause keeping the oil very clean would never hurt the high pressure oil system

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a '99 F450 with one dead hole in the morning until the truck warms up. Any hope with this "miracle cure" on the injectors or is it too far gone? 165k on the odo. had four injectors changed out while under warranty.

TC I beleive you have a bad poppet valve that's hitting the solenoid on top of the injector which causes the not working when cold problem. IIRC there is supposed to be at least .003" clearance.

If you take the valve cover off you can take the solenoid off the bad injector without pulling it. Trust me, you'll know if it's been hitting the solenoid. It'll look like this. This is one of the reasons my 2000 wouldn't start a couple years ago.

You must be registered for see images attach

Chris Gabe

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Towcat,
It is very likely it will fix the problem. If it doesn't just call and we will put a refund on your card. It works great in synthetic oil.

Chris

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
tonka-
I hear what you're saying. The problem is outside of PM's, I can't get the truck for any other servicing unless something catastrophic happens. Pulling the injectors is more than a half day job and just looking in a '99 and up engine bay makes me ill:eek:cookoo
chris-
I'll give it a try. now here's my question.....
do I drain out some of the oil in the HPOP res and fill it with your stuff or do I throw it into the crankcase normally and wait? I figure that putting it into the hpop res will get it to the problem area sooner:D
It's going to have to be around mid-week for me to put in the order. I'm going to use the company CC and I don't carry that one with me when I am on the road. But I will give it a try.

tbirdfiend281

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i like your idea of just pouring it straight into the hpop res. i mean it all ends up at the same place, but that does make it one of the first things disrubuted to the injectors

Chris Gabe

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Towcat,
I don't know. We never tried it that way. I would drain 2 quarts and add it to the oil res. Hot Shot's Secret is only additive. If the HPOP res feeds the HPOP directly and it only gets HSS it might not work that well. The HPOP need oil for lubrication, this is mostly detergent and dispursant. I know it works when you add it to the oil. I would start there.

Chris

Chris Gabe

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hot Shot's Secret follow up

I received this yesterday and wanted to share it with you. I know you think I set this up but I didn’t. Everyone else was busy so I answered the phone and Mark said “I want to order a six pack”. I told him I could take care of his order and he started telling me about his experience. I asked him to put it in an email and he did. Thank you for your follow up Mark!

Chris,
It was great to talk to you this morning,
As I said I have a 2003 F-350 with the 6.0 Power Stroke*it has 75k miles, I had taken it in to the Ford dealership and explained that it had lost some power and was hard to start in the mornings even though it had been plugged in. I thought this was a minor problem, adjustment, bad fuel, ect… to my dismay three days later I had a call back from the dealership and I quote "Our technician has found that you need to replace your engine the cost 14.000.00 dollars". I asked how they had come to that conclusion she said that he had put it on the diagnostic's computer and had determined that all eight of the injectors needed to be replaced, and that the EGR valve also needed replacing, then she said and I quote “the engine has been ‘dusted‘". I asked what do you mean dusted? She said dust had gotten by the air filter and had caused wear on the #6&7 cylinders. Mmmm.* Now I'm two hundred miles from home just got done working a 16 hour day this just made my day! On the drive back home (four hours) I got mad and the more I thought about what was said the hotter I became. The next morning I went into the dealership and picked up my truck "nothing was done to the truck" went home and ordered Hot Shots Secret. Now I'm, as my wife say's, "Extremely ****" when it comes to oil changes and maintenance on my vehicles. So **** that at 2500 miles I've already pulled my tools and supplies out so I'm ready for the 3000 mile oil change. Well back to what I was saying, I put the Hot Shot’s Secret in with an oil change drove the truck 600 miles from Boise Id to Seattle Wa, took the truck over to a family members shop and ran a diagnostics on it, "Guess what" not one fault came up all injectors were working and when he pulled the injector's they all tested out. "No injectors were replaced" we also ran a compression check on all cylinders the compression was in line with the spec's. I have seen the increase in fuel mileage and the return of the power I had known when the truck was new,
Now after all of this I am a believer in Chris Gabrelcik's claim that Hot Shot’s Secret is the best product out there. Just talking with him this morning as he took my order for more Hot Shot’s Secret made me even more confident that he knows what he is talking about.**
*Thank you* for all your hard work you have a customer for life.**************************************************

*Mark James

jimh865

2003 F-350 6.0
Reaction score
you all answered every one of my questions, and I didn't even have to ask them. Thanks will be buying some additive very soon.....