Hop Up A v10????

bigdraft

Strokin..Not ******
Reaction score
Allright...what can be done to a v10 5 speed in a 3500 dually? What kinda exhaust? Want a good rumble, but not too loud. What else can be done to it??????

Kevin

mocetane

Reaction score
Call Jegs or Summit. They might have something.
Don't have a lot of ideas for you.....sorry.
Good luck.

stroke_smoke

Reaction score
"FOR SALE" sign? :rotflmao only kiddn :joker: summit or jegs sometimes has stuff for "odd" engines like that in their online catalog. ive never seen any thing in the paper cats. or jc whitney?

sassyrel

Reaction score
as james said--last i knew-two cos made superblowers for them-believe kenne bell was one--thatll make it go---

holtzer1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the only mods available for the v10 are super expensive..thats why you see all of them in used car lots or just gone forever..period, i mean, how many v10 rams do you see anymore?
for exhaust..your best bet is to go 3" as for up as you can with a high flow cat..remove those 2 giant exhaust cloggers on there...3" duals i mean..not a 3" single. or if you wanna be different..go with a 4"single with a diesel aftermarket performance muffler...imo, that would be iff..and sweet ;Sweet otherwise..flowpro's are inexpensive enough and quieter than flowmasters..unless you want that signature sound, there is no substitution.

grnstang

Reaction score
i have 2.5" all the way back running through flowmaster super 40's its really loud but sounds good under load. also have a k&n cold air intake it runs good

IDIPlowBoy

Reaction score
I have a v10 in my 1997 Ram 2500 and I love it. There is not too much you can do without having to get inside the engine. I am running straight pipes into Flowmaster 44s. It makes a great sound. Mine are a little on the louder side because they dump out right before the rear axle. But they give the engine enough back pressure. And I am also running a K&N cold air intake. The engine itself already has a ton of power. The only other bolt on option I could think of is a nice set of headers. Hope this helps you out. Happy truckin

aofarrell2

Turbo Desirous
Reaction score
Best mods for a V10, SCT, dual exhaust.

Otherwise, sorry, not much aftermarket. I don't know if there's even a cam for it.