Hello from Oklahoma

Olds64

Reaction score
Hello. I'm a regular on the Ford Trucks Enthusiast forum. I figured I would sign up here since I stop by anyways for all of the good information.

I own a 1986 Ford F250, 6.9l IDI, C6 sclb. My daily driver is a 2020 F150, 2.7l EB, 10R80 ccsb.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

I hope to contribute to your great forum. Thanks for having me.

DaveBen

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to OB! You will find lots of information here and some funny stuff too!

Old Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Olds...welcome , lots of good info here also.
Iam on FTE like you, been there since 2016 after I bought the 86 trying to under stand the goofy Ford Diesel Fuel System.
When I saw Edmonds, Ok. I thought, Oh there is a guy that lives in your area, then hit me. it`s you.

I was lurking over here also, then one day I had to open my big Yap and say something, and here Iam.

Goat (Charlie)

Last edited:

Olds64

Reaction score
Thanks for the friendly welcome. I'm already getting some great information here.

Old Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an 85 like the one in your Avatar, same color. 6.9, Banks, T-19, 165K, Hand Crank Windows and Door locks picked it up for $2500. Almost no rust.
Last summer Dynamatted the whole interior, walls, floor etc... still haven`t got it back together yet.
Not sure what Iam going to do for seats. Like a bench best. The 2 Bucket seats a are totally wore out, and sitting on them is like sitting on the floor.
I feel like an old man looking just over the Dash through the Steering Wheel.

Hard to find manual seats, everything is electric any more.

On my 86, I found a bench Seat out of a F-150 and had it rehupolstered, in ***** Red Veloure. ****... after the Covid deal and everything was shut down, I told people I got it from the -Showtits Bunny Ranch, had to clean off a few Stains.....

Edit... that Was P O R N O red..
forget what the other word was...
stupid pol-itical cor-r-ective B_S.

Goat

Olds64

Reaction score
Goat, I love my Bullnose. That's a good way to describe the velour interior. Good luck getting your's back together.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William88