Heavy duty bumpers

94crewcabIDI

Reaction score
Shouldnt bumpers on 92-97 trucks work just fine? They are the same frame if I've read everything I've read correctly. And I see all sorts of bumpers available for that body style

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The obs frame is longer in the front, technically they are the same frames but the obs just has a crumple zone added onto the pugnose frame, bumpers bolt on differently though.

Slog58

Reaction score
I have a Thunderstruck bumper and like it pretty well. I've hit a big whitetail doe at about 50 and it didn't do anything to the bumper. I do wish it had a front receiver hitch, but it wouldn't get used that often anyway, I don't think.
You must be registered for see images attach

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
I have a Thunderstruck bumper and like it pretty well. I've hit a big whitetail doe at about 50 and it didn't do anything to the bumper. I do wish it had a front receiver hitch, but it wouldn't get used that often anyway, I don't think.
I'd think hard about getting one if they made them for my Bull Nose, but according to their website, they don't. I may be able to take my truck to their shop to have them measure it for a custom bumper, but I don't think that I want one that bad.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramtough01