Head Gasket Oil Leak?

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude, my truck is so freaky. I'm literally always on my toes listening for the next thing to break

Never-Have-I-Ether
I agree, mine too. I'm trying to figure out how some of my own mysteries will play out. I drove my 86 bronco to work a couple days ago and when I got there a girl that was behind me going down the road said, "hey, you got a tail light out"
And I said, " yeah, I know Im gonna get it"
Then she kinda muttered, "probably got a whole list of stuff wrong with it"
And I'm thinking......cheeper than a car payment, got me to work just like the thing you drive that you CAN'T fix if it breaks.
But what do I know, oh my bronco is worth more than a lot of new cars because it's a classic, it's cool, it's a BRONCO!!! And it's got a stroked 302 in it....

NeverHave-I-Ether

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My oil leak actually mysteriously stopped. I didn't do anything and it went away. Wasn't coming from valve cover. I think it was the CDR or IP that was leaking....
Yeah no closure to this novel.....I think the Butler did it. :popcorn

The oil leak isn`t the problem, it is when it quits leaking...

Goat

Never-Have-I-Ether

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My oil leak actually mysteriously stopped. I didn't do anything and it went away. Wasn't coming from valve cover. I think it was the CDR or IP that was leaking....

Never-Have-I-Ether
What the heck type of ending is that? Talk about anticlimactic! You could have made it like "The Sixth Sense", where maybe the truck was actually parked behind the shed and you never drove it because you didn't have a plug in the oil pan but you thought that you saw a guy driving it in a movie one time, so you assumed it leaked oil but it really didn't because it didn't have no oil in it......or something.....but I gotta tell you something......I see dead Ford trucks.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larrymac